Hypnotism Training that leads to full professional Certification by the National Guild of Hypnotists and Tranceform U.
This class is an intensive hands-on course which includes demonstration of the techniques and plenty of classroom practice. Students who complete this course are ready to begin working with clients. Ongoing support is provided as well as practice sessions through TranceformU to keep students feeling confident in their skills and to continue improving. The opportunity is offered to work on actual clients with professional observation after completing the classroom curriculum.
- The history of hypnotism
- What is Hypnosis?
- The Conscious Mind
- The Subconscious Mind
- The Mind Model Explained
- Learn How to Hypnotize
- Structuring positive suggestions
- The Intake and Pre-Talk
- Helping Clients to Clarify Goals
- Basic Rapport Skills
- Suggestibility Testing Methods
- The Basics of Creating Change
- Induction Techniques
- Instant and Rapid Induction Techniques
- Managing Trance
- Deepening Trance and Maintaining Trance
- Recognizing Proper Trance Depth
- Consistent Success with Trance Depth
- Waking Hypnosis Techniques
- Successful and Simple Direct Suggestion
- Successful Client Responsiveness
- Self-Hypnosis Techniques
- Specific Deep Hypnotic States
- Understanding the Hypnotic Seal
- Advanced Inductions
- Regression Techniques Explained
- Regression Techniques Demystified
- Past Life Regression
- Gestalt-style Work With Hypnotherapy
- How to Easily Effectively Handle Abreactions
- Affect Bridge Regression
- Phobia Treatment and Removal
- Pain Management
- Working with the idea of Forgiveness
- Parts Work
- How to Script Direct Suggestions
- Introduction to some NLP Techniques
- Introduction to ThetaHealing Techniques
for the Hypnotist
- Materials provided by the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Additional Materials and Guides to Techniques
- Scripts for Direct Suggestion
- Workbook to Reinforce All Classroom Lessons
- Opportunities to Practice with Actual Clients
- Optional Group Practice Sessions Continuing After Graduation
- Certification and First Year of Membership from National Guild of Hypnotists
- NGH Membership Card
- NGH Monthly and Quarterly Publications
- Reduced Fees for NGH Conferences and Classes as a member
There is no substitute for live, hands-on training. See the difference professional training from a qualified hypnotist can make in your career.
Elizabeth Campbell is Board Certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists and the National Board of Hypnosis Education and Certification, a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists and a member of the Order of Braid, of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
She holds Specialty Certifications in: HypnoBirthing, Complimentary Medical Hypnotism, Pain Management, Weight Loss Methods, Emergency Hypnotism Education, and Pediatric Hypnotism.
Additionally Elizabeth is a Master Practitioner and Instructor of NeuroLinguistic Programming through the National Federation of NeuroLinguistic Programming and a Certified Instructor of ThetaHealing, through the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge.